Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying time with their family and friends.

For me, it's been a typical litigator's Christmas - which means that I've just been working and working and then working some more. I squeeze in time for boxing and running and managing errands, but in general - it really has been the days of the lawsuits, filing them, defending them, and prosecuting them. That just means a lot of paperwork, research, and writing.

Not all has been bad. From time to time, I've been able to hang out with friends this Christmas season. And that's been fun.

I got the best gift this year. I had a personalized thermos. The signature of my name is actually done by hand. Wow!

Anyways, again have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to Sim and Betty Ling!



No comments:

Post a Comment