Monday, December 26, 2022

Merry Christmas!

 

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas this year. I had a quiet Christmas with my immediate family, and it was peaceful and heart warming. I worked on Christmas Eve, and working on Christmas Eve didn't bother me as much as the work itself. The legal work, I have to say, wasn't very interesting. We're doing well in my family.

I wished a number of people a more heartfelt Merry Christmas by quoting from John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." I mean the reason we have Christmas is because of Christ's birth, right? 

So, remember; Jesus loves you, and through the power of the cross, you can have a new life. Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment