Sunday, June 28, 2015

Los Angeles Today - Honolulu Tomorrow

Me at the American Airline Admiral Lounge
Well, I'm at the airport lounge at Los Angeles Airport. I'm on holiday for a little while.

I'm so fortunate to have tons of miles. I used my miles this time to book some flights in the Pacific. I'll be laying over in Honolulu tomorrow and sleeping on a fishing boat.

I'm also really lucky because I got a free upgrade to First Class! Wow!

How many people get that? I'll take some pictures of what its like inside.

What am I going to do, while away? Read. Watch some series: Game of Thrones and True Detective are up there. I'll probably write a lot, which I always do when I'm away.

I was in such a rush, I forgot my computer charger and a rain jacket. I also forgot to say good bye to my kitty Jeh Pan (Trial in Korean.)


No comments:

Post a Comment